The Lever Press Operations Group is essentially the production backbone of Lever Press. It consists of staff at Amherst College Press and Michigan Publishing with a key role in acquiring, developing, and producing Lever Press titles, or in the administration of this initiative. The 2016 Operations Group consists of:
- Marguerite Avery, Senior Acquisitions Editor, Amherst College Press
- Mark Edington, Director, Amherst College Press
- Mary Francis, Editorial Director, Michigan Publishing
- Charles Watkinson, AUL for Publishing and Director of the University of Michigan Press
- Rebecca Welzenbach, Director, Strategic Integration and Partnerships, Michigan Publishing
For more information, see the Lever Press Governance Statement.